- Digital e-poster presentation will be held on 21st August 2022.
- Both physical and virtual attendees can participate in digital e-poster presentation.
- Best two posters will be awarded
Guidelines for abstract submission
- Abstract can be submitted on the link given below, on or before 15th July 2022 06:00 PM IST.
- Abstract should be in .doc/.docx format mentioned below and should not be more than 250 words.
- Mention “Author name & Title of Abstract” as file name in online link
- Selected abstracts for virtual e-poster presentation shall be informed by 30th July 2022 on the email id provided during registration.
- The acceptance of abstract will be entirely at the discretion of the scientific committee and their decision will be final and binding.
- Name of the Topic:
- Name of the Author/ s (Surname and Name) [Kindly underline the name of the presenter]
- Institute/ Clinic Name and Address:
- Abstract: (Within 250 words only):
- Introduction/ Background
- Methods/ Procedure
Guidelines for e-poster submission
- Abstracts selected for virtual e-poster presentation shall upload the e-posters (on the same link used for uploading abstract) in the prescribed format mentioned below before 15th August 2022 06:00 PM IST.
- Author attending the e-poster presentation in person shall be in physical attendance to present the e-poster at the venue.
- Author attending the e-poster presentation virtually shall be available online to present the e-poster.
e-poster format :
|File format||PDF (.pdf) / PowerPoint (.pptx)|
|Orientation||Landscape Format, Single-Page|
|Preferred dimensions in Pixel||1080 width x 1536 height|
|Preferred dimensions in cm||38.1 width x 54.2 height|
|Recommended font size||Minimum 16 points|
|Sound||No sound supported|
|Maximum file size||40 MB|